Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
You can cook Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp. of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, yogurt, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until smooth. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add any toppings you'd like when you go to eat. My favorite toppings for this flavor are toasted pecans, pepitas and hemp seeds. The oats will be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, add a splash of milk. These will last 3-4 days in the fridge..
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Your body has to have the right nutrients to function at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly induced by the foods that are eaten. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work well. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.