Custard fruit cake. WELCOME TO YUMMY TODAY'S RECIPE IS Custard Fruit Cake Delicious fruit cake which has a custard and fruit filling over it. This is great for parties or any Pour this batter into the tin.
Pour the custard over the fruits. Garnish fruit custard with some pomegranate seeds. See more ideas about Cake recipes, Fruit custard, Savoury cake. You can have Custard fruit cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard fruit cake
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of custard powder.
- You need of Butter simas(1).
- Prepare of Sugar 1&half cup.
- You need of Milk 1cup (i used peak dried one).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- You need of & half Tsp baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of Large apple (peeled).
- You need of large carrot.
- It’s of Pineapple (used little).
- It’s of mixed fruits.
Fruit custard is one of those desserts that I have grown up having along with gajar halwa, rice kheer, besan ladoo. fruit custard and jelly used to take a prime position in the desserts mom would make. FRUIT FOOL SHORTCAKE Cool the shortcake on a wire rack, then split across the middle. Pour the remaining cream over the tequila layer. It's a fruit cake that's incredibly easy to make, with a rich, velvety texture that's full flavoured and so moist it can be eaten plain.
Custard fruit cake step by step
- Mix butter nd sugar until light nd fluffy. Grate ur carrots, cut d apple into cubes, puree d pineapple and set all aside..
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add d eggs 1 after d oda, then add milk, vanilla essence and mix until incoporated.
- Add d dry ingredients little by little nd mix after each addition. Keep half a cup of all mixed dry ingredients aside..
- Add diced apples and mixed fruit to d flour u set aside and toss dem together. Add d puree and grated carrot to d batter nd mix but dont ovamix..
- Spray ur cupcake pans with butter or rub d butter on it. Pour ur batter on d pan add ur remaining fruits onto each pan..
- Preheat ur oven.
- Den put ur batter in oven nd bake 30-35 min. Use toothpick to check if its done. If it coms out clean den its baked but if it stil has sumtin attached to it, giv it few minutes to b complete. Enjoy!!!.
But no one turns away a slosh of custard! Terrific made on the day, keeps. Custard Cake is an absolutely delicious dessert recipe which is also known as Caramel Custard Cake. It is a combination of caramel custard with a chiffon cake as the base. The magical marriage of pudding or custard and cake in one recipe results in a cake more moist and flavorful than any standard.