Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans.
You can cook Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic -minced.
- It’s 1 small of Red onion -minced.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh green beans. Cleaned and cut in half.
- Prepare 8 medium of Red potatoes cleaned and sliced thin.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup (or you could make a rouge).
- Prepare 1 of Flour as needed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese to top.
Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans instructions
- First clean and prep your potatoes and green beans.
- Then cook your hamburger, i cooked it in balls or similar to miniature meatballs. I also added 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce. When it was almost done I added my green beans, garlic, and red onion and let it cook down. Also seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and a dash of red pepper flakes..
- Then I lined the baking dish with the sliced potatoes and added the hamburger mix right on top.
- Make your rouge. Take 3 tablespoons butter melt in a pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour mix till thick. Add one can evaporated milk in small amounts, stirring over heat until it's thickened. Then add 1 cup water slowly, season with pepper, dill, garlic powder, and season salt. (Add more flour with water if needed for more thickening) when thickened add to dish..
- Then I added the rogue right over the top of the dish. (Adding dill to your rogue will increase flavor).
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for an hour 1/2. Last 13 mins remove foil and top with shredded cheese..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. A lot of nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This food section is full of what are now known as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these foods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.