Ramadan Special – Coffee Flavoured Eggless Semolina Cake.
You can have Ramadan Special – Coffee Flavoured Eggless Semolina Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Coffee Flavoured Eggless Semolina Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina (sooji).
- You need 1 tbsp. of coffee powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of chopped cherries.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of sliced pistachios.
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil / melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or as required.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of soda bicarb.
- It’s tin of oil to grease the cake.
- You need of few extra sliced pistachios to garnish.
Ramadan Special – Coffee Flavoured Eggless Semolina Cake step by step
- In a bowl, mix together semolina, coffee powder, sugar and salt..
- Add the cherries and pistachios,.
- Followed by the yoghurt and oil..
- Combine everything well and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. Add 1/4 cup milk or as required to make a batter which should not be to thick or too thin..
- Add the baking powder and baking soda and mix..
- Pour into a grease cake tin and sprinkle some more sliced pistachios. Steam for 20-25 minutes..
- Serve as a tea-time snack or as an after-meal dessert..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Naturally, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not have the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.