Easy Stuffed Potatoes.
You can cook Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- It’s 1 box of Mash Potato.
- It’s 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- It’s 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand….flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat…and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.