Semolina mango kiwi cake. Come on this mango season, come and learn how to make delicious mango cake recipes. And if you like my recipe, please do not forget to. Mango semolina cake is made using mango puree and semolina aka suji/rawa.
Make the most of this season with Mango Semolina Cake. Semolina Mango Cake/ Mango Rava Cake- easy eggless cake recipe made with semolina/suji and mangoes! Pour the semolina mango mixture to it. You can cook Semolina mango kiwi cake using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semolina mango kiwi cake
- Prepare 2 cup of semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt (for baking).
- You need 1 of kiwi fruit(pulp).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purposeflour (for preparing the baking tin).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of milk.
Revani as we call this sweet semolina cake in Greek is basically a yellow sponge cake that gets steeped in a fragrant simple syrup. The sponge is fairly light with a nice crumb and when soaked with the syrup it becomes a delight to eat. My aunt always use to make this cake and I loved her version of. This mango rava cake is made with semolina (rava/sooji) and mango pulp.
Semolina mango kiwi cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl whisk the softened butter till it's light and airy..
- Add in the granulated sugar and mix thoroughly..
- To this add 1 cup mango mango pulp. Everything must be at room temperature..
- Now, slightly grind the semolina in a grinder. Add this to the wet ingredients. You can add 1tsp Vanilla extract to this but I didn't as mango has it's own lovely fragrance..
- Now, mix this by cut and fold process, cover and keep it aside for about 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, prepare the cake tin rub some butter and coat with flour, keep the prepared tin in the freezer while not using.Now, put the heavy bottom kadhai/ pot with some baking salt or sand with a baking stand in it, on medium temperature for 7- 10 mins..
- Or you can bake it in preheated oven at 180 ° for about 40 min. You can use butter paper but the coating of flour on butter will add that brown colour and texture to the edges and that tastes super good..
- After, 30 mins you'll notice that the texture of the cake batter is quite thick, add 2-3 tbsp milk mix, cut and fold..
- Now, add baking powder and incorporate properly..
- Pour it in the tray (mein using my mom's old baking tray) and tap tap. Bake it in oven or in the preheated kadhai/ pot, keep something heavy on the lid, if you are baking in a pot/ kadhai..
- For the jam, in a pan take some, butter to it add remaining pulp of mango and pulp of one kiwi, and 2tbsp sugar (to taste), cook till it turns glossy and sauce like consistency. Keep aside let it cool..
- Check the cake with a knife after 40 mins if it's done the knife will come out clean. If not let it in there for another 5-7 mins..
- Cool down spread the jam over it and some sliced kiwi, enjoy!.
It is easy to make, moist and very delicious with the flavor of mangoes. When I saw this easy cake in bellyrulesthemind, I could not wait to make this cake. So easy and so tasty, you need just one bowl to make this cake. This Mango Semolina Cake (Vegan) is very forgiving cake. We are all obsessed with mango and this dessert is seriously I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E! […] Mango Semolina Cake -An egg-free, dairy-free cake made with mango and semolina.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, almost all people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? As most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Many nutritious food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.