Semolina mango cake. Mango Semolina Cake: Quick, easy and delicious mango cake. Make the most of this season with Mango Semolina Cake. The last couple of days were absolute bliss.
This Mango Semolina Cake is your dream cake if you love mangoes and cake. It is made of Indian kesar mango goodness and semolina flour(aka Suji/Sooji/Ravva). Mango Semolina Cake is a very easy and fuss free recipe and it's vegan. You can have Semolina mango cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina mango cake
- You need 1 Cup of semolina or sooji.
- It’s 1 Cup of mango chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of oil (I used olive oil).
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of powdered cardamom (elaichi).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of chopped nuts (cashew and pistachio).
- You need of Little tutti fruity.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Mango semolina cake is made using mango puree and semolina aka suji/rawa. It's a fruity cake recipe that is a perfect as tea time snack. I made this cake to finish off a can of mango pulp that I had got at a deal. This cake is eggless, made with semolina and you know what the best part is??
Semolina mango cake instructions
- First of all prepare mango puree. Cut the mangoes and extract the pulp. Just blend along with sugar(no need to add water or milk). It should be a smooth consistency.
- In another bowl Mix the dry ingredients sooji, baking powder, chopped nuts, tutti fruity and salt very well..
- In another bowl add mango puree and oil. Mix them well. Now add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine them well, there should not be any lump. Keep this batter for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180C Grease a baking pan and pour this batter. Garnish with some chopped nuts on the top and bake for 30-40 minutes. Check after 25 minutes, insert a toothpick or skewer. If it comes out clean then remove the pan immediately. Baking for longer will make this cake harden from the top and edges will be brown in colour. Let it cool down completely. Cut and serve.
This cake has got the seasonal fruit, mango in it……. This mango rava cake is made with semolina (rava/sooji) and mango pulp. It is easy to make, moist and very delicious with the flavor of mangoes. When I saw this easy cake in bellyrulesthemind, I could. Mango semolina cake without eggs is a unique cake on its own and its super simple to make it at home.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are in. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Most individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Because most people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are consumed. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. As a result, the immune system can fight off any disease. You need to have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.