Semolina Beetroot steamed cake. Hello friends, Today lam going to share with you simple and yummy recipe, semolina Steam cake Without oven and beater Hope you guys enjoyed, thanks for. The best basbousa recipe you will find! An Egyptian almond-coconut semolina cake This coconut semolina cake is made with semolina flour, coconut, almonds and a delicious rose water scented syrup.
If you do not have a steamer, we help you in making one. South Indian Steamed Semolina Cakes (Rava Idli). In fact, this Idli recipe can be made from scratch. You can have Semolina Beetroot steamed cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semolina Beetroot steamed cake
- You need 3/4 cup of Semolina/ sooji.
- You need 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar (powderd).
- You need 2 tsp of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 5 ml of Venilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of Grated beetroot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 6 of Pista.
- You need 6 of Cashew nuts.
- You need 20 grams of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of Chocolate pieces 20 grams.
- It’s 50 ml of Rose syrup.
Healthy and diabetic friendly, you can also change up the recipe by adding grated carrots, beetroot, etc. to make it even more filling. The semolina bakes into a crunchy layer on the top and bottom but stays moist and delicate within for this cake recipe. Whisk semolina, sugar, baking powder, orange zest, cardamom, and salt in a medium bowl. Use fine semolina for making this cake.
Semolina Beetroot steamed cake step by step
- Keep all required ingredients ready..
- Sieve all purpose flour, semolina and sugar. Add butter and mix well..
- Add curd and little mik and whisk properly so that there should not be any lumps.Add grated beatroot custard powder and mix well..
- .Add baking soda, baking powder, venilla essence and dry fruits mix and leave it for five minutes. If required add milk to bring to proper consistency.Grease the cake pan wirh butter and trase the cake batter to cake pan..
- Steam in the cooker on high flame for 12minutes and 3minutes on low. Poke knife to check the cake weather it is done. If cake mixture sticks to knife steam for few more minutes.Turn off heat-allow it to cool..
- Transe to serving plate, pour rose syrup over the cake..
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and chocolate sprinklers. Steamed semolina beetroot cake is ready to eat..
If you cannot get fine rava/semolina, dry grind the regular rava for a few seconds in the mixie. You can also steam this cake. Check my banana steamed cake for the method. For preparing semolina beetroot idly¦s, grind semolina and split black gram together. Mix in the grated beetroot, onion and curry leaves well.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We have to get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new body. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your body. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably induced by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work optimally. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. You need to include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.