Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Cold Somen Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Cold Somen Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp cold somen salad recipe. You can cook shrimp cold somen salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Cold Somen Salad:
- Get of For the salad:.
- Use of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- You need of broccoli florets, boil in boiling water for 1 minute, remove from the heat, drain.
- Take of lettuce leaves, cut to taste.
- Provide of somen noodles, boil in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, remove from the heat, drain in fine-mesh strainer, rinse under very cold water to stop cooking.
- Use of julienned carrots.
- Take of seeded and julienned cucumber.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Use of rice vinegar.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Take of Japanese soy sauce.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Get of some toasted sesame.
Steps to make Shrimp Cold Somen Salad:
- In a small pot, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Boil the dressing over small-high heat until the sugar dissolved. Remove from the heat. Let it cool..
- Boil shrimps in the boiling water for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the heat. Drain. Set aside..
- Layer lettuce, cooked somen noodles, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, and shrimps. Pour the dressing evenly on the salad. Sprinkle soma toasted sesame on top. Serve immediately..
- Enjoy! 😊.
- Note : I used buckwheat somen noodles. That’s why the color is a little bit dark. According to what I read, buckwheat somen noodles are healthier than flour somen noodles, but you are free to use any kind of somen noodles as you like 😊.
If you find this Shrimp Cold Somen Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.