Spicy Stuffed Peppers. Find Deals on Sweet Stuffed Peppers in Groceries on Amazon. Drain and rinse with cold water. Combine ground beef, onion, rice and seasonings; spoon into peppers.
Remove the tops of the peppers and scoop out the insides. Arrange peppers, hollowed-sides up, in a deep baking dish. Slice the bottoms of the peppers if necessary to help them stand upright. You can cook Spicy Stuffed Peppers using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Stuffed Peppers
- You need 8 of bell peppers (or any color for that matter).
- You need 3 lb of ground beef (no less then 2.5lbs).
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's family sized tomato soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mrs Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 bottle of Heinz 57 sauce.
Spoon turkey mixture into each pepper and place any extra in the dish around the peppers. Spicy Italian Stuffed Peppers are a fresh twist on a family favorite! Sweet bell peppers are stuffed with a hearty mixture of ground beef, marinara sauce, Italian herbs, cheese, and veggies. Each stuffed pepper is a dinner unto itself, but without the carbs that you typically see in stuffed peppers!
Spicy Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Remove and discard the tops of those peppers. All of them. Get spoon and scoop them clean- seeds, membranes- all of it. Rinse and set them aside..
- Preheat oven to 300..
- Cook the rice- put it in a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 20 mins. (Until they're cooked all the way.) Drain..
- Brown that beef. Put it in a pan, mix, stir and cook until brown. Drain that nasty oil..
- Don't wash your hands yet. Take your mixture and start stuffing the heck out of those peppers. Fill those babies tight and full. Let them over flow a little, they can look like cupcakes..
- Grab your Heinz. Go ahead and squirt some of it over the over flow of meat coming out of those peppers. (Cupcakes need icing!).
- Get a bowl. A big one. Your hands are about to get dirty. Add the browned beef, rice, the can of paste, all of the seasonings. Pretty much everything except the tomato soup and Heinz. (Don't touch that stuff, we aren't using it yet.) Get your hands in there- mix everything, mix it real good. Go ahead and taste it. You may want to add more salt or one of the seasonings- add more if you want..
- Get that big pot out. Pour your tomato soup in it; add 1 cup of water for now. Mix it real good. Stir harder, don't be lazy..
- Arrange the peppers in your big pot. (Yes, they're going into the tomato soup.) Now- add more water. The soup/water needs to come up to the very top of the peppers, completely covering those babies. (The peppers. Not the meat that's over flowing out of them.).
- Put a cover on your big pot (I just use foil) and put those babies in the oven. They need to cook for a while, a long while- so I hope you're not hungry- because your house is about to smell AMAZE-BALLZ..
- Keep checking the peppers as they cook, sometimes they'll float and flip over..
- About three hours or so, they should be ready to be inhaled. (You can check by poking the pepper and seeing how soft they are- the softer, the better.).
Ground beef, black beans, and corn are cooked with Mexican spices and then tucked inside fresh bell peppers to create a cheesy, flavorful filling for these Spicy Mexican Stuffed Peppers. It is a well-established fact that my husband and my oldest son love stuffed bell peppers. These easy Spicy Stuffed Peppers are incredibly simple to put together and will be one of your family's favorite dishes ever put on the table! These baked bell peppers can easily be made more or less spicy and customized for your family! Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers: Cut tops off of peppers and remove stem, core and seeds.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. This is possible no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Naturally, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You must take care of yourself while you have the ability to do so. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You must have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.