Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean bbq (bulgogi) recipe. You can cook korean bbq (bulgogi) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- You need 1 lb of Ribeye steak thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Pear.
- Take 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Take 3 of Green Onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Add half your onion, your pear (chopped) and everything else besides the sesame seeds and the green onions into in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes..
- Thinly slice the ribeye and the other half of your onion. Place your meat and sliced onions into a bowl and pour your blended mixture over the meat and onions and mix well. Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinate for 2 hours..
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and let it stand before 20 minutes before you start to cook it. Heat up a cast iron pan on high until it begins to smoke, drop 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into your pan and pour all your meat in the pan. When your meat begins to caramelize, serve on a plate and sprinkle your green onions and sesame seeds. Let it sit for a couple minutes and serve..
Bulgogi is the most popular Korean Grilled BBQ Beef dish that is made from marinated thin slices of beef that's traditionally grilled over an open flame. In a medium bowl, combine pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and gochujang. Bulgogi – My Korean grandmother's family beef bulgogi recipe is made of thinly sliced beef (usually rib-eye), pre-soaked in bulgogi marinade. Bulgogi is then grilled on a barbeque or pan-fried. Tender caramelized beef bulgogi is what Korean BBQ is all about!
If you find this Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.