Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean bbq (bulgogi) recipe. To make korean bbq (bulgogi) you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Get 1 lb of Ribeye steak thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of Pear.
- Take 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 3 of Green Onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Add half your onion, your pear (chopped) and everything else besides the sesame seeds and the green onions into in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes..
- Thinly slice the ribeye and the other half of your onion. Place your meat and sliced onions into a bowl and pour your blended mixture over the meat and onions and mix well. Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinate for 2 hours..
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and let it stand before 20 minutes before you start to cook it. Heat up a cast iron pan on high until it begins to smoke, drop 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into your pan and pour all your meat in the pan. When your meat begins to caramelize, serve on a plate and sprinkle your green onions and sesame seeds. Let it sit for a couple minutes and serve..
The meat is then quickly charred on a Korean BBQ plate over an open flame. At home, people crisp it up in a pan on the stove. Bulgogi is the most popular Korean Grilled BBQ Beef dish that is made from marinated thin slices of beef that's traditionally grilled over an open flame. In a medium bowl, combine pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and gochujang. Bulgogi – My Korean grandmother's family beef bulgogi recipe is made of thinly sliced beef (usually rib-eye), pre-soaked in bulgogi marinade.
If you find this Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.