Roohafza Rava Cake. Rooh Afza Gulkand Rava Cake is super rich, flavorful and moist. I baked it using "sooji" or rava, curd, and "Rooh Afza". Rooh Afza is the "summer drink of.
One of its many uses is as a drink to break the fast of Ramadan. Rooh Afza is popular with the locals of India and Pakistan, as it is considered an inexpensive. Add chilled water to the pitcher and then add lemon juice, Rooh Afza syrup, black salt and stir well. You can have Roohafza Rava Cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roohafza Rava Cake
- You need 1/4 of th Cup semolina(fine).
- It’s 3/4 of th Cup Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of jaggery powder/ sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil (unflavoured).
- Prepare as needed of red food colour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Roohafza.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Eno fruit Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
Rooh Afza (Soul Refresher) is a concentrated squash. Currently, Rooh Afza is manufactured by the companies founded by him and his sons, Hamdard (Wakf). Quick & Easy Healthy Cucumber Roohafza Milkshake easy steps. Roohafza is a concentrated syrup made from fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers and roots with sweet rose scent. rooh afza syrup recipe also known as Gulab Sharbat is a very refreshing syrup widely used during summers.
Roohafza Rava Cake step by step
- In a dry mixing bowl, whisk jaggery powder/sugar along with malai/oil/butter. Mix dry and wet ingredients separately..
- Now combine both wet and dry ingredients as mentioned above and whisk it lightly..
- Cake batter is ready to go in cake tin.
- Grease the cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes before preparing batter..
- You should never rest the batter after baking powder and soda has been added. Immediately transfer in cake tin and bake..
- Now bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes inside oven before taking it out..
- Now after you take out from oven, let it be in the tin for 15-20 minutes as it will be super hot and very soft. So to avoid breaking it, do not touch..
- After 15-20 minutes, flip it onto a plate and let it cool for an hour before you remove butter paper and cut slices or top it with any layer of your choice..
- This cake does not require any topping in particular as it is very tasty just like that. You can drizzle roohafza from top..
If you go by the actual ingredients of rooh afza as per wikipedia, it carries herbs like purslane, chicory, wine-grape raisins, European white lily, blue star. Cream mein rooh afza dal ker ache tarhan mix karein aur side per rakh dein. Rooh afza is one cooling drink which I have grown up drinking every summer and I feel that will be the case with many Indians. I have drank rooh afza added to Rose milk, Kulfi, Falooda or as a sherbet countless times and can never forget its taste. rava cake recipe with step by step photos. this baath cake recipe comes from goa and is simple, easy and one bowl recipe. the cake has a lovely aroma of the coconut. Rooh Afza Lemonade or Roohafza Sharbat, A healthy, summer cooler made with Rooh Afza syrup and lemon juice.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new one. You have to look after your health while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.