breakfast BLT omlete. In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk together until frothy. Let this set for a couple minutes before cooking. Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
As satisfying for breakfast, lunch or dinner. In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. You can cook breakfast BLT omlete using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of breakfast BLT omlete
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/3 cup of dark romaine lettuce or spinach.
- You need 1 small of tomatoe diced.
- You need 1 small of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
Breakfast #Shorts Cooking omelet, bacon, pancakes, BLT and breakfast sandwich. I love food and I love cooking breakfast 😍Best time of the day. Omelets can be added to the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An omelet is really just a wrapper or container for any filling you'd like!
breakfast BLT omlete step by step
- in a bowl beat your 3 eggs with a fork and set aside.
- fry your bacon in a separate pan, when finished set aside..
- prep your veggies. chop your romaine lettuce or spinach and rinse. dice your tomatoes. chop your bacon into pieces. set aside.
- in a round non stick pan place your heat on med-low and add your butter. coat your pan.
- when butter is melted add your beaten eggs..
- let your eggs sit and settle under the heat for 3-5 min.
- at this point you can season your omlete to your liking (salt pepper cayenne ect).
- when you see your omlete is becoming more solid or cooked around the edges add your veggies to the side closest to you..
- add lettuce or spinach tomatoes bacon and sharp cheddar. (try to avoid over filling your omelet).
- keeping your heat low still let everything sit for 2 min..
- your now ready to flip. on the side away from you gently ease under the omelet and flip toward you slowly. cover as much as your filling as you can and press down so everything stays in place..
- let your omlete sit for 2 min and your done!.
- TIP: omletes can be tricky to make. Some tips that seem to help me are cooking your omlete low and slow. take your time. don't mess with the omlete too much. let it sit. this helps when your ready to flip. and a good non stick pan of course. you can put anything into omelet so feel free to switch it up a little! ENJOY.
Lunch omelets can be based on sandwich fillings. Anything that fills a sandwich fills an omelet! Rueben, BLT, Club, even cheeseburger. and the omelet wrapping is fresh and hot. Breakfast BLT made with center cut bacon, lettuce, tomato and egg on whole wheat bread. Add a fried egg or hard boiled egg to a classic BLT sandwich and you have the perfect breakfast sandwich (or have it for lunch).
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning right, you won’t be able to get a new body. You must learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to run at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Since people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. In addition, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.