Rava Dhokla/White Dhokla/Rava Steamed Cake.
You can have Rava Dhokla/White Dhokla/Rava Steamed Cake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rava Dhokla/White Dhokla/Rava Steamed Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Rava (Semolina).
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt (Curd).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water (Approx.).
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Eno Salt.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger (Crushed).
- Prepare 2 of Long Green Chillies (Crushed).
- You need For of Tempering:.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (Chopped).
Rava Dhokla/White Dhokla/Rava Steamed Cake step by step
- Firstly, crush ginger and green chillies and set aside..
- Take rava in a bowl, add the curd. Add the crushed ginger and green chillies..
- Add salt and sugar and mix it well..
- Add water and make it as thick batter..
- Cover the bowl with lid and keep it aside for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, add lemon juice and eno salt. It will become frothy. Mix it well together..
- Now take a cake tin and grease it well with oil and pour the rava batter into it..
- Steam it in the steamer for about 8-10 minutes or cook until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Flip the tin upside down on the plate and tap gently. The dhokla will come out easily. Cut into desired shape..
- Allow it to cool a bit. In the meantime, prepare the tempering for the dhokla. Heat oil in a small tadka pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida and green chillies. Add this tempering on the top of the dhokla. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve the rava dhokla with coriander-mint chutney..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Alas, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. In reality, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new body. You have to look after yourself while you can do so. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. This section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.