Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean beef bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean beef bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean beef bulgogi recipe. To make korean beef bulgogi you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean beef bulgogi:
- Use 400 gr of rib eye steak.
- Provide 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chili paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion (sliced).
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean beef bulgogi:
- Thinly sliced rib eye steak, place it in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, black pepper, garlic. Mix it well.
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet.
- Place the sliced steak in half part of the skillet, and place the onion in half other part of the skillet.
- Let it cook until well done, and then mix the sliced rib eye steak with the onion, stir it evenly.
- Stir in half of the sliced spring onion.
- Taste it, add some salt if needed.
- Place it in a bowl, add some spring onion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Watch the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/i-8l9w5qnQY.
The beef is marinated in a sweet and savoury sauce of soy, garlic, ginger and sugar along with some pureed Asian pear or apple, which tenderises the meat. Bulgogi (불고기), also known as Korean BBQ beef, is marinated thinly sliced beef. While it can be made with other meats such as chicken (dak bulgogi) and pork (dweji bulgogi), the term "bulgogi" generally refers to beef bulgogi. Bulgogi is the most popular Korean Grilled BBQ Beef dish that is made from marinated thin slices of beef that's traditionally grilled over an open flame. Bulgogi – My Korean grandmother's family beef bulgogi recipe is made of thinly sliced beef (usually rib-eye), pre-soaked in bulgogi marinade.
If you find this Korean beef bulgogi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.