Kala Chana Breakfast Recipe – Healthy Recipe.
You can have Kala Chana Breakfast Recipe – Healthy Recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kala Chana Breakfast Recipe – Healthy Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of Kala Chana soaked overnight.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera or cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chill powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Kala Chana Breakfast Recipe – Healthy Recipe step by step
- Add oil in a pan. Add jeera and haldi powder..
- In a bowl add little water just 3tbsp and add all spices like coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and garam masala..
- Mix all spices in water very well..
- Fry it and let it cook for 3-4 minute..
- Add soaked Chana. add water 1cup.add lemon juice…
- Cover the cup and let it cook for 10 minute..
- Take 5 whistle with medium flame and 5 with low flame..
- Serve with sliced onion and coriander leaves. You can also add more lemon juice..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we live in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Since most people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly caused by the foods that are eaten. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This aisl is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.