Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy.
You can have Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy
- You need 600 g of King Edward Potatoes or other Potatoes suitable for roastin.
- It’s 800 g of raw whole carrots.
- Prepare 1 of whole Chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Crystallized Sea Salt.
- You need of Lamb fat or Vegetable Oil etc.
- Prepare 1 of Knorr Chicken Stock Cube.
- It’s 300 ml of water or a cup.
Roast Chicken Dinner with Gravy instructions
- Have 2 Roasting Tins ready for use,for the whole Chicken on it's own add 2 tbsp of Olive Oil over the top of the chicken,if cooking from frozen allow the chicken to be roasted for an hour before adding the Sea Salt on the chicken breast skin.
- Once you have the chicken roasting then immediately start on peeling the Potatoes and Carrots,wash them and then put them into hot Lamb Fat Lard within a large frying pan – keep the hob up on a very high heat and crisp up the carrots and potatoes,once done – pour all the contents of the large frying pan into the other empty Roasting Tin,then put in the oven on the bottom rack..
- Will need too baste the chicken on top like every 15 minutes during the end of cooking time.The vegetables will need turning in their Cooking Oil,continue too roast at Gas Mark 6..
- 30 minutes before the chicken is cooked – add the cup of water and the Knorr Chicken Stock Cube too the Roasting Tin of the chicken – turn the oven up higher too Gas Mark 8 too get the chicken juices really hot,once chicken is done – then let it rest and cool down within the juices of the Roasting Tin.Continue too roast the vegetables..
- Once the chicken juices and stock has cooled down then add too a blender,I used my Nutri Ninja fast Blender – add a few roast potatoes and roast carrots too the chicken juices within the blender and then blitz – a nice thick Chicken Gravy is done.
- Cut cooked chicken with a sharp knife too just keep the whole chicken breast intact and have the roasted vegetables with it – the Gravy can be poured on – as much as is needed,the Calories are between 2.200 to 2.500 the adjustment for that of the Lamb Fat Lard that has absorbed a bit into the roasted vegetables – carrots and potatoes..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is possible regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, almost all people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to take care of your health while you can do so. Your body needs proper nutrients to run at its best levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? As most people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some maladies. Consuming these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.