Stuff karela with meethi ki stuff roti and pudina curd (from skimmed milk). Chickpea flour Stuffed bitter gourd Masala Recipe, besan wala karela, besan ka karela, karela fry with besan, Karela sabji with chickpea flour, Besan karela recipe, Ingredients: Bitter Gourd Remove the stalk from both ends and rub the knife to scrap the skin. Slit in the center keeping it joined at the back..are stuffed inside the bitter gourd cavity and then fried till it is crisp. the stuffed karela is generally a bite to the dal rice or sambar rice combination, but can also be served with roti & chapati served. one such simple, healthy and also tasty(controversial) side dish recipe is stuffed karela recipe or. Kemma Bharay Karely With new techniques
This Bharwa Karela recipe guarentee that this dish will not have bitterness. The way I have cooked it removes all the bitterness from the karela. Stuff the bitter gourd well with the prepared masala. You can have Stuff karela with meethi ki stuff roti and pudina curd (from skimmed milk) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuff karela with meethi ki stuff roti and pudina curd (from skimmed milk)
- It’s 250 gm of Desi karele.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt for karela.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2-3 of oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients for meethi ki roti.
- You need 2 cup of multi grain aata (( zoo+ chana + javar + soyabeen – danameethi + some wheat).
- It’s of Hare taza meethe ki gaddi.
- You need 1 tsp of sauf.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Water for making dau of roti.
- It’s 1 bowl of curd ( fome skimmed cow milk).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Pudine ki sukhi Hui pattiya (crushed by hand).
Take an idly pan or a steamer and steam the bitter gourds for a few minutes or until half cooked. Bhapa Doi Recipe-Steamed Yogurt Pudding-Bengali Yogurt Sweet Dish. Gatte Ki Sabji-Besan Gatte Ki Sabzi. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Karela is a bitter gourd popular in India.
Stuff karela with meethi ki stuff roti and pudina curd (from skimmed milk) step by step
- Pehale karelo KO acchi tarah dhokar chill le orr esmai beech mail chaku se chira (cut) lagakar namsk se acchi tarah lapetde ESE pill kiye hue chino par abhi namak laga kar karib 30___45 minutes me liye rakh de.
- Abese saaf psni se acchi tarah dhokar eske bharne ka masala taiyyar karein stuff + dhaniya powder + haldi powder + red chilli powder + salt to taste and some drops of oil + aamchur powder /taza kacchi kairi (kaddukus ki Hui) and add peel of karele mixed well and stuff all karele.
- Ab kadhaimai oil dale or karele esmai dale de orr ek steel ki plate se dhak de orr beech beech mail plate hata kar saute ksrte rahe.
- After 10__15 minutes stuff ed karela is ready.
- Ab riti ke liye dau taiyyar karein multi grain aata + finally chopped meethi ki taza pattiya + salt to taste + red chilli powder + some azwain + water and make a normal dau and keep a side for 15 minutes.
- Tava garam karein orr taste ki loyi bana kar ek roti Bel le orr dono side se sunhara sekk le ab roti KO utar kar bahut hi kamm ghee laga kar chupad le.
- One bowl curd (from skimmed cow milk + salt to taste + pudine ki sukhi Hui pattiya ( hand crushed).
It's made into a sweet and sour side dish called khata mettha karela, often served with hot chapatis. Karela, also known as bitter gourd and bitter melon, is a popular ingredient in many Asian countries. Sliced karelas stuffed with an aromatic filling, rolled in spices and pan fried. This Stuffed Karela with Cheese recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. How to make Stuffed Karela with Cheese.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function right, you won’t be able to get a new body. You should take care of your health while you can do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Many good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. This food section is full of what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. As a result, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.