Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang.
You can have Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang
- You need 1 packet of vermicelli (450 gr).
- You need 200 gr of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of onion (big size).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage from whole.
- It’s 4-5 of stems celery leaves.
- You need 4-5 stalks of spring onions.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of black pepper (you can put less if doesn't like spicy).
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of chili sauce/siracha (depends on how spicy you want).
Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang step by step
- Prepare the basin big enough to soak the vermicelli. Put the vermicelli in the basin and add hot water, close the basin. Wait for three minutes and turn the side of the rice noodle, so it soaks evenly./Siapkan baskom yang cukup besar untuk merendam bihun. Masukkan bihun ke dalam baskom dan tambahkan air panas, tutup baskom. Tunggu selama tiga menit dan balik sisi bihun agar terendam secara merata..
- Close the basin, and leave it for 5 minutes. After the vermicelli is soft, strain vermicelli uses a sieve and put it under the cold running water, so the vermicelli does not stick to each other. Leave and drain it./Tutup baskom, dan biarkan selama 5 menit. Setelah bihun empuk, saring bihun menggunakan ayakan dan siram di bawah air dingin yang mengalir, agar bihun tidak saling menempel. Biarkan dan tiriskan..
- Smash the black pepper using mortar, add the garlic, half tsp salt, continue to smash, and make it garlic paste. Wash the carrot and cabbage, peel it and cut it./Haluskan lada hitam atau merica dengan cobek, tambahkan bawang putih, setengah sdt garam dan buat menjadi pasta bawang putih. Cuci wortel dan kubis, kupas dan potong..
- Slice the onion, cut the spring onions and celery leaves, keep aside. Prepare the wok or frying pan, put the oil, heat it. Saute onion till onion wilted, then add the garlic paste to saute for 3-4 minutes./iris bawang bombay, potong daun bawang dan daun seledri, sisihkan. Siapkan wajan atau penggorengan, masukkan minyak, panaskan. Tumis bawang bombay hingga bawang bombay layu, lalu tambahkan pasta bawang putih untuk ditumis selama 3-4 menit..
- Add the shrimp, keep sauteing till the shrimp is cook. Add the carrot and cabbage. Continue to sauteing it for around five minutes till the vegetables are wilting./Tambahkan udang, tumis terus sampai udang matang. Tambahkan wortel dan kubis. Lanjutkan menumis selama sekitar lima menit sampai sayuran layu..
- Add the salt, chili sauce, and sweet soy sauce, continue to stir for 2-3 minutes, then add the vermicelli./Tambahkan garam, sambal, dan kecap manis, aduk terus selama 2-3 menit, lalu tambahkan bihun..
- Mix the vermicelli evenly covered with seasoning, keep stirring it for 6-7 minutes. Add the celery and spring onion, and stir it gently for 2 minutes, and shrimp fried vermicelli is ready./Campur bihun yang sudah dibumbui bumbu, aduk terus selama 6-7 menit. Tambahkan seledri dan daun bawang, aduk perlahan selama 2 menit, dan bihun goreng udang siap..
- Shrimp fried vermicelli is ready to serve, accompanied by pickles, fried eggs, or another saltish food./Bihun goreng udang siap dihidangkan ditemani acar, telur goreng, atau makana asin lainnya..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary alterations in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to look after your body while you can. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. You should have some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eat
ing from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.