Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice. Add the butter, followed by rice, spread and break the rice with a spatula. Keep folding the rice and cook it until most of the white steam (moisture from water) is gone, avoid burning of the rice. The Tornado Omelette rice is something that is truly unique and I wanted to adapt it with a Japanese Curry twist.
The "Tornado Omelette" is a delicious dish that is truly unique. This dish comes from Korea and it relies more on technique and equipment than anything else. It may sound like it's hard to make, but there is a simple way of making it. You can have Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice
- You need of For Fried Rice.
- You need 400 g of Cooked Rice.
- You need 100 g of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 50 g of Carrots.
- You need 1/2 Pc of Onion.
- You need 13 g of Scallion.
- It’s 80 g of Bacon.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp (7.5 ml) of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp (4 g) of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Mirin.
- You need of For Omelette.
- It’s 4 Pc of Eggs.
- You need 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Milk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper.
This wikiHow will show you how you can easily make the tornado omelette at home. Use medium heat, move pan and oil around to heat up evenly. When the pan gets to medium hot, pour the eggs mixture in, let it set for a few seconds. Once the edge of the eggs turns white, grab and turn gently.
Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice instructions
- Mix the mirin, ketchup, oyster sauce, soy sauce and white sugar until they are dissolved..
- Dice the mushroom, bacon, onion, carrots and scallion, and then put them into separate bowls for later use..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil together with onion, mushroom and carrot. With constant stirring, cook the onion until it is translucent. Then, add the bacon and cook it until the edge is a little brown..
- Add the butter, followed by rice, spread and break the rice with a spatula. Keep folding the rice and cook it until most of the white steam (moisture from water) is gone, avoid burning of the rice..
- Stir in the prepared sauce, and cook, mix well for about 30 seconds. Add the scallion and mix with the rice for another 30 seconds. Transfer the rice into two separated oil greased bowls. Invert the bowl of rice over a plate and remove the bowl. Repeat the process with another bowl on a second plate..
- Beat the eggs with milk until yolks and whites are completely blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat the oil over medium heat, pour half of the egg mixture into the heated pan. Wait until the egg coagulate and form a uniform base..
- Using a pair of chopsticks, grab one edge of the egg using one chopstick and the opposite side of edge with another chopstick, bringing the coagulate towards the center..
- Holding the chopstick, start turning it anti-clockwise, while using your another hand to turn the pan in clockwise direction. The runny egg will start to form a spiral coagulate as you turn. Make more turns until the egg look nicely as a tornado..
- Transfer the omelette while it is still slightly runny onto the prepared fried rice..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining half portion of egg mixture..
- Top the omelette rice with a pinch of chopped scallion and enjoy..
Japanese Omurice is a fairly easy dish to make, however, wrapping the egg over the rice can be a little tricky. The easiest way to do it is to put the chicken rice into the centre of the egg omelette then push it all together to one side of the pan and fold the sides of the egg over the rice then flip it onto a plate. A plain omelet cloaks ketchup-flavored fried rice, often called "chicken rice" even when it's made with ham or bacon, or no meat at all. It belongs to the category of so-called Western food know as yoshoku. This one takes cues from omurice served at countless kissaten, Japanese diners, but it most closely resembles a recipe from the London.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Most people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You have to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The things we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these superfoods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.