Delicious Omlet. A Delicious And Mouthwatering Recipe Perfect For Your Breakfast Or Lunch. This French Omelet Recipe Is A Classic And Versatile Favorite. A change of pace from a French omelet, the Denver omelet is known for its firmer texture and caramelized flavor.
There's no limit to the fillings you can use with this basic omelet recipe. The most popular fillings include grated cheese, sautéed mushrooms, diced sautéed onions, chopped cooked bacon, and diced ham. Add any variety of fresh, chopped herbs to your omelet. You can have Delicious Omlet using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Omlet
- Prepare 16 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 2 cup of frozen homefries potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of ripped up FRESH spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh sliced chives.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of Korr Hollindance Sauce Mix or your choice of this type of sauce..
- It’s 1 cup of milk for sauce.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter for sauce.
Try other fillings like avocado, spinach, tomato, or potatoes. Many diners feature this meaty omelet that makes enough to serve two. It comes chock full of ham, bell peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese. Use either Canadian bacon or thick, chopped ham in this delicious recipe that goes over just as well for dinner or brunch as for a stick-to-your-ribs breakfast.
Delicious Omlet instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- fry bacon to a crisp, cool down and crumble.
- in a large bowl wisk 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, dash of salt and pepper, and sour cream. Add to buttered cake pan. Repeat with leftover eggs and 1/2 cup of milk add to the same cake pan..
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and scallions evenly to mixture..
- Add homefries evenly to the mixture..
- Finally add mushrooms and spinach..
- put in oven to 45-50 minutes or until center is firm when poked with a fork..
- Once completely firm, sprinkle cheese on top, put back in the oven for two minutes or until melted..
- Take out of oven and slice portions while still warm..
- While cooling prepare the Hollindance sauce. Warm 1 cup of milk 1/4 cup butter and package stirring constantly until it boils. Keep stirring for one minute untill it thickens. Drizzle ontop of cheese and serve..
Serve with hot sauce or salsa for a kick. A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. You could make plain ol' scrambled eggs in the morning, or you could make a delish stuffed omelet. Cheese, veggies, meat.heck, even potato chips make a stellar addition to your breakfast turnover.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are ingested. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.