Omelette Curry. Omelet curry is delicious and tastes best with chapathi, roti, or appam. Check out the recipe for omelet curry.omelette curry. omelet curry. south indian style curry. egg curry recipe. kerala style egg curry Whenever there is leftover omelette, do make this wonderful curry. A delicious tomato based curry with cut pieces of omelette.
This recipe is from FoodFood TV channel & has featured on Sanjeev Kapoor Kitchen. Omelette Curry is an ideal dish for those quick meals when you are in rush and want something quick yet delicious. This thick-gravy egg preparation can be served with Parathas, Phulkas or steamed Rice. You can cook Omelette Curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelette Curry
- You need of Omelette.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Curry.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 4 of Red chilli.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Oil.
- It’s As needed of Water.
It pairs up perfectly with Biryanis. I, personally like to eat such thick gravy preparations with Soft roll (Pav). Omelette : In a large bowl, crack open eggs add salt, onion, Curry leaves, green chilli and turmeric powder and whisk well. Spread and heat oil on pan and spread omelette mixture on the pan.
Omelette Curry step by step
- Curry:Heat the pan add grated coconut dry roast until turn brown in colour. Remove it in a plate. In a same pan heat oil add ginger, garlic and red chillies fry until garlic turn brown,add cumin seeds, coriander seeds,fenugreek seeds, black pepper fry for 1mins and remove from heat. In a same pan heat oil add onion and fry until brown, add tomato fry in 2mins.Remove from heat and allow all the ingredients to cool down..
- After cool transfer the Ingredients into a mixture jar add Turmeric powder, water and grind into a fine paste..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan add grated masala paste add garam masala cook for 5-6mins add water and salt.lower the heat and cook covered..
- Omelette : In a large bowl, crack open eggs add salt, onion, Curry leaves, green chilli and turmeric powder and whisk well..
- Spread and heat oil on pan and spread omelette mixture on the pan. Removed from the pan after the omelette is cooked from both sides (I made 4 omelette from this mixture). Put these omelettes in gravy and cook gravy on low heat cover the lid and cook for 1-2mins and switch off heat..
- Serve with rice or chapatis.
Omelette Curry – Recipe Notes Whisk the batter for a thin paste and then pour all of it in a pan. Cook from one side and for the other side take. You may add some butter or spray some oil on the other pan if you wish. Cook the spices and onion-tomato paste until the oil/masala starts to leave the. Cooking has always inspired my heart.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to receive the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Because most people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The food products we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.