Meatloaf Cupcakes. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients until well combined. In a saucepan over medium heat, add the potatoes, water to cover the potatoes, and salt.
Place stuffed meatloaf mixture into muffin cups. Versatile and easy meatloaf cupcakes are great for dinner, lunch or the school lunch box. Make extra as they freeze really well in an airtight container. You can cook Meatloaf Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- It’s of the base.
- Prepare 1 lb of your choice of hamberger meat or minced meat..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chives.
- It’s 1 of whole large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs/crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 of House meatloaf mix.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of milk – to desired consistancy.
- You need 1 tsp of butter or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
In large bowl, mix "Meat Loaf" ingredients until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, pressing mixture down firmly. Everything tastes better in miniature form! These cute little meatloaf cupcakes are irresistible to kids – big and small.
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place 3 slices of bread on the rack. Wait till bread is dried out. Crumble when cool. Or buy some from your grocery store xD.
- Peel, wash and cut up potatoes while waiting on bread to toast. Put on medium heat until soft when poked with a fork..
- Mix all base ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix till every thing is evenly distributed..
- It's best to put small squares of parchment paper into the muffin cups or use paper cupcake cups for easier removal. Hold in either with a thin layer of butter..
- Fill cupcake cups with base mixture. Your oven should still be at 350. Place pan in oven for 15-20 mins. If your not using cupcake cups or parchment paper pull out half way through cooking and run a knife around between meatloaf and pan..
- While meatloaf is cooking take water from potatoes and mash with butter and milk to taste. Place in a freezer bag and in fridge to let cool so thicker..
- When cool use bag to pipe mashed potatoe mix onto a flat shallow pan into swirls like icing on a cupcake. Let set in fridge till needed..
- Pull muffins tin from oven and let cool. Place bottoms on same flat shallow pan as the tops removing them as you put the bottoms down and place tops on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese of your choosing and bake again on 350 till desired cheese is baked on..
- Serve with beans or carrots on the side. Two to a person. Double the batch if you want thicker bottoms..
- Add chives or bacon bits to the top as fun sprinkles if desired!.
Using a simple meatloaf recipe, homemade meatloaf is turned into a mini version that is a fun comfort food meal for the whole family with these Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl& mix until well blended- do not over mix. Meatloaf Cupcakes are a fun way to serve meatloaf and mashed potatoes and make the perfect party dish too. Kids and adults alike are bound to love them.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body cannot function properly if it does not get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, likely induced by the foods that are ingested. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.