Shrimp Aglio Olio.
You can have Shrimp Aglio Olio using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Aglio Olio
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti, cooked per packaging instruction (reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water).
- Prepare 500 g of medium shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic, thinly sliced or minced as you like.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flakes (or more per taste).
- It’s 3 of anchovies.
- It’s of Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Shrimp Aglio Olio instructions
- In a bowl, marinade shrimp in 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of chopped garlic and lemon zest for 5-10 minutes..
- In a pan, put about 4 tbsp olive oil and the rest of the garlic and chili flakes then turn on heat to low. Let the garlic turn slightly golden..
- Meanwhile, in another pan, heat olive oil on high heat and cook the marinated shrimps for about 3-4 minutes or until pinkish to slightly brown. Toss in lemon juice to deglaze the pan..
- Once the garlic have turned golden brown, toss in the cooked spaghetti in the garlic pan. Add the shrimps along with the lemony juices from that pan. Stir thoroughly until well combined..
- Add some pasta water if needed to loosen up the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh basil leaves..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of folks appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Too many individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t have adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run optimally. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to have at least a few of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.