You can cook Buttery Tower using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery Tower
- You need 3 slices of Jewish Rye bread.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter softened.
- It’s 3 slice of beef pastrami luncheon meat.
- It’s 3 slices of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 10 slices of Genoa Salami luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 of vine ripened tomato.
- You need As needed of iceburg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 10 slices of kosher hamburger dill pickle chips.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- You need of To taste ground black pepper.
- Prepare of To taste sub sandwich deli dressing.
- Prepare 3 slices of aged Swiss cheese.
Buttery Tower instructions
- Melt some of the butter in the pan spread enough on each slice of bread and fry in pan till toasted. Set aside..
- Shred the lettuce how you like it. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard. Slice tomatoes thin..
- Split the cheese in half tip to tip. Add mayo mustard mix to the toasted bread. Then add the meats and cheese..
- Add the pickles, lettuce, tomato, salt, and pepper. Get the deli dressing and shake it up to mix it..
- Add the dressing and stack the sandwich. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Regrettably, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. This section has what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.