You can have Vanilla Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes
- It’s 185 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 115 g of butter.
- You need 200 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 120 ml of semi skimmed milk.
Vanilla Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. On medium speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined..
- With the mixer on low speed, add half of the dry ingredients and beat just until combined. Add milk and beat until combined. Add the other half of the dry ingredients and beat slowly or fold by hand only until combined. Do not over mix – the less you mix, the lighter the cake will be..
- Divide batter evenly between the cups, filling them about ¾ full. Bake for 15-20 minutes (or 8-10 minutes if making mini cupcakes) until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with just a few moist crumbs. Allow cupcakes to sit for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack..
- Unfrosted cupcakes can be kept tightly covered at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw, still covered, on the counter or overnight in the fridge..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse certain diseases. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.