Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice.
You can cook Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice
- It’s of wild rice.
- It’s of ginger.
- Prepare of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of peanut oil.
- Prepare of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- You need of cocktail shrimp.
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- It’s of red pepper, chopped.
Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice step by step
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings..
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces..
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done..
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat..
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done..
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour..