You can have Beef Kaldereta using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Kaldereta
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef cubed.
- You need 3 pieces of garlic cloves crushed and chopped.
- You need 1 piece of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 piece of red bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 piece of green bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of liver spread processed using blender.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili flake.
- You need 3 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 cups of potatoes sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of carrots sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of green olives.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Beef Kaldereta instructions
- Heat the cooking oil in the cooking pot or pressure cooker..
- Sauté the onion and garlic..
- Add the beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown..
- Add the dried bay leaves and crushed pepper. Stir..
- Add the liver spread. Stir..
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth..
- Cook the beef until it becomes tender (about 30 mins if using a pressure cooker, or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot)..
- Add potato and carrots. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Put the green olives and bell peppers in the cooking pot. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes more..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Alas, almost all people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after your health as early as possible. Your body has to have proper nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will observe that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.