Slow Cooker Beef Roast.
You can cook Slow Cooker Beef Roast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Beef Roast
- You need 1,7000-2 kg of chuck roast.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cube of beef stock.
- It’s 200-250 ml of red wine.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of onion cut into chunks.
- You need 2 of carrots peeled and sliced.
- You need 3-5 of medium potatoes peeled and diced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves peeled and smashed.
- You need 2 of bell peppers cut in large slices.
Slow Cooker Beef Roast step by step
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper all over the beef..
- Heat oil over high heat and brown all over. It should have a nice deep brown crust. It should take about 5-7 min. Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- Put all vegetables in slow cooker, add the stock, wine and the bay leaf close and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours..
- At the end you can add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water. Allow to thicken for 5 min..
- Pour the gravy over the meat and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, most people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body needs the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.