Kawaii Shiratama rice dumplings. Kawaii Shiratama rice dumplings How do you like my recipe? Wagashi <Mock "Daifuku"cooked using microwave > This Mochi like stuff is made from Shiratama-ko (a kind of rice flour), sugar and water with a Microwave oven. It's softer than Mochi and translucent.
Put the rice flour and tofu into a plastic bag and crumble from the outside. When it becomes small chunks, remove them from the bag to the cooking sheet. Mix the powder for coloring into the dough. You can have Kawaii Shiratama rice dumplings using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kawaii Shiratama rice dumplings
- Prepare of < rice dumplings >.
- Prepare 30 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 30 g of tofu (silken).
- It’s of food coloring powder.
- It’s of < decorations >.
- It’s of canned fruits (peaches, mandarin oranges).
- Prepare of sweet bean paste.
- Prepare of syrup (simmer same amount of water and sugar and cool down).
Adjust it to be pale in the state of the dough because the color turns deeper after boiled. See more ideas about Kawaii food, Cute food, Wagashi. Shiratama dango, or sweet rice dumplings are made from rice powder called mochiko. These Japanese dumplings are used in many traditional sweet Japanese desserts.
Kawaii Shiratama rice dumplings step by step
- Put the rice flour and tofu into a plastic bag and crumble from the outside..
- When it becomes small chunks, remove them from the bag to the cooking sheet..
- Mix the powder for coloring into the dough. Adjust it to be pale in the state of the dough because the color turns deeper after boiled..
- Add a little water to the dough and mix it. Repeat until it becomes the appropriate softness to work with. Be careful not to add too much water..
- You can make the favorite color of doughs. (It's morphin time!).
- Extend the dough to about 3 mm thickness, and cut out with the favorite mold. You can also make your favorite shape freely without using the mold..
- Collect the remaining dough and make balls as you like. If it is too big or too thick, it takes more time to be cooked..
- Put dumplings into the boiled water and wait for 1-2 minutes..
- Chill them in the iced water to finish..
- Decorate dumplings as you like with fruits, sweet bean paste, and syrup..
They can also be used in savory soups and stews particularly when there is a gluten concern…try them in a chicken and dumplings dish for gluten-free dumplings. With a huge grin on her face, she said to me 「ほら、食べて。美味しいでしょう。」, which. Tender dumplings made of sweet rice flour, shiratama dango roughly translates to "white pearl dumplings." It's extremely easy to make, and pretty versatile in terms of what to accompany it with. Shiratama dango has a resilient yet smooth texture like mochi (surprise!). We call the white cereal dumpling made of glutinous rice flour called Shiratamako, "Shiratama Dango".
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is doable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Alas, almost all people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You must take care of yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain diseases. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.