An-mitsu with Panda Shiratama Mochi Dumplings. Great recipe for An-mitsu with Panda Shiratama Mochi Dumplings. Here's the third recipe in my panda series. This one's perfect for hot summers.
Add a little bit at a time while keeping your eye on the consistency. Knead the dough thoroughly at this stage, and you'll have really soft and chewy. This one's perfect for hot summers. You can have An-mitsu with Panda Shiratama Mochi Dumplings using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of An-mitsu with Panda Shiratama Mochi Dumplings
- It’s of Matcha kanten jelly.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Powdered kanten.
- You need 75 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Matcha.
- You need of Panda-shaped shiratama mochi dumplings.
- It’s 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Cocoa / Matcha / Strawberry powder.
- Prepare 1 of -Tsubu-an.
- It’s 1 of -Kuromitsu (commercial).
- Prepare 1 of -Seasonal fruits.
Add a little bit at a time while keeping your eye on the consistency. Knead the dough thoroughly at this stage, and you'll have really soft and chewy. This one's perfect for hot summers. Add a little bit at a time while keeping your eye on the consistency.
An-mitsu with Panda Shiratama Mochi Dumplings step by step
- First prepare the matcha kanten jelly. Shake in the powdered kanten into the water, and let it soak..
- Mix in sifted matcha into the granulated sugar..
- Heat Step 1 to dissolve the kanten..
- Add in the matcha sugar mixture from Step 2. Once it starts to simmer again and the sugar melts, remove from the heat..
- Pour the mixture in a mold and let chill to set..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces. (I used a cutter shaped like bamboo leaves for the cut-outs in this photo.) The water content in kanten easily separates from the rest of ingredients, so try to cut them just before serving..
- Now prepare the shiratama pandas. Add water to the shiratamako and knead well until the dough is as soft as your earlobe..
- Divide into three portions. Take a smaller portion out of each of the three, then mix in cocoa, matcha, and strawberry powder..
- Divide each of the three plain shiratama dough portions into six, and shape into circular discs..
- Shape the nose, ears, and eyes with the dough mixed with cocoa, strawberry, and matcha powders..
- This is how they should look..
- Boil some water in a ;ot, and drop your pandas in. Once they float up to the surface, wait another 1-2 minutes before taking them out..
- If you use a spatula, you'll be able to lift them up nicely..
- After they've boiled, place them into a cold water bath. Strain, and drain the excess water..
- Portion out the tsubu-an and fruits into a small plate or bowl, position the pandas, and pour the kuromitsu on top..
- Here's a recipe for Chilled Dessert "Doggie Mochi Balls in Anko Soup"that uses powdered koshi-an for a quick way to prepare the sweetened soup base. I hope you take a look! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150063-chilled-dessert-doggie-mochi-balls-in-anko-soup.
- This is a recipe that shows you how to make shiratama dumplings shaped like raccoon dogs. They're topped on a frozen matcha dessert. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150076-matcha-green-tea-shaved-ice-with-cute-mochi-balls.
Knead the dough thoroughly at this stage, and you'll have really soft and chewy. Daifuku (Mochi Dumplings) with Tsubu-an-Like Canned Kidney Beans Canned kidney beans, Sugar (I use light brown sugar), Sea salt, Shiratamako (or Chinese. This is a nostalgia-inducing, cool, and colorful summer dessert, greatly loved over the generations. An'mitsu is basically a scoop of sweet bean paste with colorful (often canned) fruit, syrup, and sometimes cubes of kanten (gelatin made from agar-agar). Shiratama are small round dumplings made from shiratama-ko (glutenous rice flour).
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One good feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We should get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, most people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you can’t get a new body. You have to look after yourself while you are able to. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? Since most people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, probably induced by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. A lot of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. You should have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.