Chicken tikka subway burger with homemade sub burger. Subway Chicken Tikka Burger Recipe – Subway burgers are very much popular and its wish to almost everyone to taste it. Now our kfoods cooking experts make it very much simple because it has been quite easy to make Subway Chicken Tikka Burger at home. So let's try this recipe and give your views.
Delicious subway chicken tikka burger is ready to eat. Take burger out and place chicken over cheese. Fill it with salad and drizzled sauce. You can cook Chicken tikka subway burger with homemade sub burger using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka subway burger with homemade sub burger
- It’s 500 gm of chicken boneless.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken tikka masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of dahi.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need leaves of Salad.
- You need of For burger dough.
- It’s 3 cup of maida.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 9 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need of For sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dahi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Delicious subway chicken tikka burger is ready to eat. Subway-Chicken Tikka Burger, A sub with ethnic flair! A flavourful burger that is ideal as a lunch time or evening snack, these are a perfect weekend dish. Packed full of flavor, it is a great dish for all.
Chicken tikka subway burger with homemade sub burger step by step
- Chicken ko tikka masala, ginger garlic paste, dahi sy marinate kar ke paka lain..
- 3 cup Maida mein 9tbsp sugar, 9tbsp oil, half cup powder milk,1tbsp yeast daal kar mix krain aur pani add kar ke soft si dough bana lain..
- Cover kar 2 hours ke liye rakh dain..
- Jab rise ho jae to counter par nikaal lain aur apni palm sy khoob rub krain..
- Agar bun bnany hain to round kar lain warna tea cake mould mein daal kar cover kar ke again rise hony dain.
- Jab rise ho jae to egg brush krain aur till sprinkle kar dain.
- Aur preheated oven ya pateely mein 25 minute bake kar lai.
- Phr nikaal oil brush krain aur cver kar ke rakh dain center sy cut krain.
- Sauce ki saari cheezain aik sath mix kar lain.
- Ab burger mein salad leaves rakhain phr chicken phr sauce.
- Ab dosry piece sy cover kar dain.
- Aur serve krain.
Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Cooked and diced chicken breast marinated with delicious tikka spices. View Our Menu Whatever you're in the mood for, SUBWAY® has a wide variety of Subs, salads, and sides to choose from. Every one of our Subs is made fresh in front of you, exactly the way you want it! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is attainable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You need to look after yourself while you are able to. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? Since people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse particular illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.