Spaghetti. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite.
Look forward to gathering around the table with classic spaghetti recipes—or easy spaghetti recipes, in a pinch. Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical noodle pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. You can have Spaghetti using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of package button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1-1 of red bell pepper,Yellow and green.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz.) can of heat-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 oz. of thin spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan or Italian-style hard cheese, plus extra for serving.
- You need of For serving:.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped basil or parsley.
- You need of For subway sandwich.
- It’s 2 of foot longs French bread.
- Prepare 4 of cheese slices, diagonally cut into halves.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need 2-4 of tomato slices.
- It’s 2-4 of cucumber slices.
- You need 1 cup of thinly sliced onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced capsicum.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sliced black olives.
- It’s to taste of salt and.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. Usually the pasta is white because refined flour is used, but whole wheat flour may. Instead of reaching for jarred pasta sauce when you're serving spaghetti for dinner, give this homemade sauce a try.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and saute for 5-7 minutes, until tender and the liquid from the mushrooms has been mostly cooked off..
- Add garlic and season with salt, pepper and saute another 30 seconds. Increase heat to high then add canned tomatoes and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil..
- Add spaghetti noodles and stir until they wilt and fit in the pot. Cover the pot, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes. Remove lid and add chopped bell peppers..
- Remove from heat and let spaghetti sit, covered, for a few minutes Stir in Parmesan cheese, taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with fresh basil or parsley and extra Parmesan cheese, if desired..
- For subway sandwich Place a french bread on a clean, dry surface and cut it from the centre, so as to make 2 bread halves of 6” each..
- Slit each bread horizontally using a sharp knife..
- Place all the 4 breads on a clean dry surface with both the sides open. Place 2 cheese slice halves on the upper side of each bread..
- Place all the breads on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Keep aside. Place one toasted bread on a clean, dry surface and arrange ¼ cup of lettuce evenly over the lower half of the toasted bread..
- Place 6 tomato slices, 6 cucumber slices, ¼ cup of onions, ¼ cup of capsicum, 1 tbsp jalapenos, and 1 tbsp black olives over it and sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it..
- Sandwich it with the upper side of the toasted french bread and press it lightly..
- Serve immediately..
Chicken, Bacon, and Spinach Spaghetti Loaded with sautéed chicken breasts and crispy bacon, this hearty spaghetti recipe will please even the pickiest eaters. Give spaghetti night a Mexican twist by topping with ground beef cooked with tomatoes, corn, onion, and chili powder. The spaghetti sauce is also perfect for making ahead. It can be refrigerated for up to three days and stored in your freezer for about three months. To cook the best spaghetti we have a few simple tricks: Check the package directions of the spaghetti you plan to cook.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most individuals appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We should get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.