Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano. Great recipe for Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano. Ina bowl combine your fire roasted diced tomatoes, olive oil, white wine, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, parsley flakes, Italian seasoning, black olives and minced garlic, stir well. A fresh take on an original Italian classic.
No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Mix together the Ritz cracker crumbs, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; spread over the cheese, covering top. Serve the casserole with a wedge of lemon. You can have Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano
- You need 1 bag of frozen raw shrimp (2 lbs.) peeled, deveined.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen tilapia fillets (3 lbs.).
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can (2.25 ounce) of sliced black olives(drained).
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice or just a regular salad (your preference !) 😁😁.
Ciao Italia: My Lifelong Food Adventures in Italy. A splash of sherry or white wine adds flavor to the seasoned white sauce for this easy seafood casserole. Shrimp , lobster, and crabmeat are the shellfish featured in this dish. Serve it with pasta or crusty rolls or garlic bread and a salad.
Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano step by step
- Ina bowl combine your fire roasted diced tomatoes, olive oil, white wine, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, parsley flakes, Italian seasoning, black olives and minced garlic, stir well……
- Set bowl to the side……
- Slice your onions and green pepper, set to the side…….
- Rinse your seafood in cold water and drain well…….
- Place seafood in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……..
- Pour over seafood your tomato mixture, covering seafood as evenly as possible…….PRETTY 🤩!.
- Layer your sliced onions and green pepper over seafood…….🤩🤩.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until shrimp is pink and tilapia flakes easily with a fork…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Baked Shrimp never tasted so good! Shrimp drizzled with a simple parsley and olive oil sauce then baked and served. A delicious quick and easy Dinner idea. Easy Italian Baked Shrimp THIS MONTH FOR MY LITTLE GET TOGETHER WITH MY FOUR BLOGGER FRIENDS, WE DECIDED TO SHARE A COMPLETE VALENTINE'S DINNER MENU! I decided toContinue Reading Finally, a seafood "bake" that lives up to its name.
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we live in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This aisl is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.