Chicken Curry over Rice.
You can have Chicken Curry over Rice using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry over Rice
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 of Rotisserie Chicken Shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 4 of Stock Celery (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Half and Half.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Condiments (Optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Slivered Almonds or Dry Roasted Peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet Relish.
- Prepare 6 large of Boiled Eggs Chopped.
- You need 1 of Mango Chutney (jar).
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s 4 cup of Jasmine Rice.
Chicken Curry over Rice instructions
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Note: You can use any kind of rice you wish..
- Add butter to a stock pot on medium high heat, then add celery and the onion and sauté.
- Turn down the stove to medium, then add stock and cream of Mushroom soup, coconut milk stir.
- Add half and half stir.
- Note: curry is a aquired taste and we use a lot in this dish. Only add a little at a time until the spices are good for you.
- Add the curry, corriander and cumin and stir.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice.
- Add any or all condiments (Optional).
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential changes in your life. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to obtain a healthy one. You should learn how to look after it before it is too late. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, probably induced by the foods that are eaten. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work well. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.