Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- It’s of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- You need 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- It’s 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Grated Parm.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
- You need of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- It’s of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- It’s of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is possible regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a healthy body. You must learn how to take care of it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, likely induced by the foods that are consumed. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Almost all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.