Ghee Roast Chicken.
You can cook Ghee Roast Chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ghee Roast Chicken
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken legs and breast cut into medium pieces.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-3 each of Whole garam masala (cloves, cinnamon, fennel seeds, pepper, cardamom, star anise and mace ).
- You need 1 cup of Fried onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dry coconut.
- You need 2-3 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of Dried red chilli.
- Prepare 5-6 tsp of Ghee.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Jaggery or palm sugar.
- You need 2/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s As required of Curry leaves and coriander leaves for garnish.
Ghee Roast Chicken instructions
- Heat oil and add whole garam masala, coconut and half cup fried onions. Roast till it turns brown and after it cools grind it into paste..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and temper it with bay leaves and chillies. Add chicken on high flame and roast it till golden. Add the masala paste, ginger garlic paste, dry spices – turmeric, chilli powder, coriander cumin powder and fried onions..
- Cook till it becomes tender. If watery turn the heat high and let it dry. Garnish with chat masala, fried curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with Roti/Chapati/Paratha/ Rice..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed changes in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because people decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.