Beef Kare-Kare. Beef Kare-Kare is a version of kare-kare or peanut stew that makes use of beef chuck, instead of the traditional oxtail. It is as good as our other versions of kare kare. It was perfect with some spicy shrimp paste.
Meat variants may include goat meat, chicken or rarely fish. It is often eaten with bagoong (shrimp paste), sometimes spiced with chili, and sprinkled with calamansi juice. Heat oil in a large pan, saute garlic until golden brown, add onion and saute until softened. You can have Beef Kare-Kare using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Kare-Kare
- Prepare 1 of kilo beef cut into cubes.
- It’s 100 g of Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage) cut.
- It’s 100 g of yardlong beans cut into 2 inch long.
- You need 4 of eggplants sliced/cut.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of ground peanuts or 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons warm water.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion diced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Shrimp paste/bagoong.
- You need of Optional: 3 tbs annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water for colour.
Season it with salt and ground black pepper. Stewed Beef in Peanutbutter Sauce A unique savory beef stew with peanut butter sauce. Images of the sautéed shrimp paste (bagoong), banana blossom flower and 'astuete' seeds are included in the Recipe Introduction. Beef Kare-Kare Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Beef Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Beef Kare-Kare instructions
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until garlic is light golden brown and onion is translucent. Set aside..
- Using the same pan earlier, cook beef for about 30-45 minutes or until tender. Push beef to the side of the pan and add sliced eggplants. Fry for about 5 minutes..
- Add cooked garlic and onion, pour in 3 cups water (if using annatto seeds, replace 1 cup of water used to doak seeds in) and dissolved cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ground peanuts/peanut butter, fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens..
- Add yardlong beans and bok choy/pechay and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Note: Some prefer to blanch their veggies in hot water to cook separately from the meat and sauce to retain crispiness of vegetables..
- Serve over steamed rice and a little bit of bagoong/shrimp paste on the side..
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Beef Kare-Kare is a version of kare-kare or peanut stew that makes use of beef chuck, instead of the traditional oxtail. It is as good as our other versions of kare kare. It was perfect with some spicy. Tuwing linggo o may handaan hindi pwedeng mawawala ang Kare-Kare.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Naturally, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Majority of grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You must have some superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.