A.S.A.P. Dish: Asian Veggies, Salmon, Avocado, and Pasta.
You can cook A.S.A.P. Dish: Asian Veggies, Salmon, Avocado, and Pasta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A.S.A.P. Dish: Asian Veggies, Salmon, Avocado, and Pasta
- You need of Ronzoni Tricolor Veggie Rotini.
- Prepare of Salmon (pan fried with lemon and spices).
- It’s of Asian Stir-fry Frozen (broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots, water chestnuts, baby cob corn, red peppers, mushrooms). Comes with tangy ginger sesame sauce you can add optionally.
- You need of Fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of Large Hass Avocado sliced or cut in small cubes.
- Prepare of Large Red Tomato.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of Spices (ex: chimichurri seasoning, garlic powder, himalayan sea salt, lemon pepper, various herbs).
A.S.A.P. Dish: Asian Veggies, Salmon, Avocado, and Pasta instructions
- Boil Rotini as directed on package. Add tbsp of oil. (approx 7-10 mins)..
- Heat pan on medium heat with Canola or Olive oil. I used Canola..
- Season Salmon. Pan fry salmon (approx 10-12 mins on medium to med-high heat). Squeeze lemon salmon while cooking.
- Cook all vegetables in skillet (as directed on package). Add I can't believe it's not butter. Brown veggies. (approx 7-10 mins)..
- Add additional broccoli to other veggies (approx 5 mins). Lightly season to taste..
- Cut Avocado and Tomato into cubes (the fruits) in a bowl. mix with sesame oil..
- Cut up salmon into pieces. Remove the skin (optional).
- Add veggies and salmon in serving bowl. Add fruit on top. Enjoy!.