Lobster Corn Chowder. Lobster Corn Chowder is loaded with lobster meat and fresh corn in a comforting, creamy and buttery broth. This lobster chowder just screams summer! The trick to making this healthy lobster chowder recipe have tons of rich flavor is to start with great fish stock.
This recipe for lobster corn chowder is the perfect way to usher in fall. It's rich, flavorful and loaded with big chunks of lobster. This Lobster Corn Chowder is a decadent and delicious soup! You can have Lobster Corn Chowder using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Corn Chowder
- Prepare 2-1,5 of -2lb Steamed Cooked Lobster.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 8 of medium Yukon Gold Potatoes cubed skin on.
- You need 3 slices of Bacon chop in 1 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp Olive Oil.
- You need 4 of tblsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 1.5 cups of corn kernals fresh or frozen.
- You need 1/2 cup of Half and Half.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of kosher or sea salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Tblsp chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of tarragon fresh or dry.
Have it on your table in about one and half hours! So are you a chowder fan? The kind with seafood in it? Fresh sweet summer corn and lobster are on display in this creamy New England chowder, subtly spiced with cayenne and black pepper.
Lobster Corn Chowder step by step
- In a large sauce pan add oil, then add bacon, cook bacon till crispy but not burnt drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Add shallot, onion, garlic and butter saute till softened do not burn, add chicken broth, water, ham and half and potatoes cook on medium to high heat till potatoes are cooked through.
- In the mean time take lobster meat out of shells a chop to your preference I did 1/2 inch cuts, mix with uncooked corn.
- Once potatoes are cooked add lobster meat, corn salt and pepper, then mix milk and corn starch in a small bowl to make a slurry add to pan cook for a half hour stirring occasionally..
- Serve in 4 medium bowls, sprinkle bacon on top with tarragon and parsley..enjoy with toasted garlic bread..
This delicious lobster chowder is packed with chunks of cooked lobster meat, corn, and vegetables. Add some crab or shrimp to this chowder to turn it into a hearty seafood corn chowder. A New England classic, lobster chowder evokes images of summers at the shore. Reserve the shells and all the juices that collect. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and set aside, reserving the cobs separately.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Numerous folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot run properly if it fails to get adequate nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. This section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these superfoods will . As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any illness. Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.