Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker. As for prepping the beef tendons: boil once⇒cook in a pressure cooker⇒ cook in a pressure cooker (with the onions etc.), but it is easier to make in a pressure cooker as opposed to making it in a normal pot. You can make this without raisins. Use the leftovers the next day.
Add the beef tendons, caramelized onions, and grated apple. Beef tendon that's been cooked until it's meltingly tender in a pressure cooker is so delicious. Curry with lots of chunky vegetables is good, but curry with the vegetables melted into the roux is really tasty too! You can cook Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker
- It’s 500 grams of Beef Tendons.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 2 small of pieces Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 360 ml of Multi Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 dash of Raisins.
- You need 8 of blocks Japanese curry roux.
The key is to properly parboil the beef tendon with ginger to remove any gaminess. Any oil will do (well, maybe not Quaker State), but I prefer coconut oil with this recipe. Lightly brown a couple pounds of ground beef, breaking it up as it cooks. When the beef is browned, drain most of the fat, leaving enough to sauté the onion.
Sublime! Beef Tendon Curry that Anyone can Make in a Pressure Cooker step by step
- Boil hot water in a pot, add in the beef tendons, and remove the scum. Drain in a sieve after boiling, and lightly wash in water..
- Cook once in the pressure cooker. Add Step 1 to the pressure cooker, add in enough water to cover the meat, and pressure-cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes has passed, wait until the pressure dissipates..
- Saute the vegetables. Dissolve butter in a frying pan, and saute the finely chopped garlic..
- Once it has produced a nice aroma, add in thinly sliced onions cut in half, add in the carrots cut into wedges..
- After the pressure has dissipated from Step 2, take it out, and throw away all of the water and grease. Return the meat to the pot, add in Step 4, and add in enough water to cover the ingredients..
- Pressure-cook again. 10 minutes is OK. Wait until the pressure dissipates. Peel the skin off the potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces, and microwave for 5 minutes. Add them in last..
- After the pressure in Step 6 dissipates, add in the microwaved potatoes. Water will come out of the vegetables, so it will increase the volume of water..
- Add in the curry roux. The richness will come out if you use 2 packages. This time I used spicy and medium curry..
- If you prepare it by cutting it up, it will dissolve right away, and is convenient ..
- Boil for about 10 minutes. You do not need to use the pressure any more. Cover with a lid, and boil. If you have time, let it sit for an hour..
- Place multi-grain rice on a plate (this time, I used 1 rice cooker cup of white rice, 1/2 cup wheat rice, 1/2 cup ancient variety of rice, and combined them together to make 2 rice cooker cups of rice. Scatter the raisins on top of the multi-grain rice, top with curry, and it is done..
You'll Enjoy this Pressure Cooker Japanese Beef Curry Because: Indescribable explosion of flavors – intensive depth & balanced savory, sweet, spicy & umami flavors Super addictive rich & thick curry sauce full of body, texture & aroma (I couldn't resist licking the wooden spoon AND silicone spatula 😛) Place beef tendon in a pressure cooker and add water to cover beef completely. Place on high heat until rated pressure has been reached. Put all the vegetable trimmings, the green parts of the leek and the boiled beef tendon into a pressure cooker. P/s: Regarding the cooking after work, try some dishes using slow cooker or even turbo boiler. Pressure cooker might be a good choice too to shorten the period of cooking.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary alterations in your life. When your body stops working properly, you can’t get yourself a healthy one. You should take care of your body while you are able to. Your body cannot work properly if it does not receive the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly induced by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Today, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.