A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry. A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry Packed with collagen, this thick, rich, and spicy curry is my family's favorite!! The cooking time and amount of water will change according to the beef tendons, so adjust accordingly! Adding lots of black pepper will turn this into a really spicy curry.
Most of the meat will be submersed in water. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry Packed with collagen, this thick, rich, and spicy curry is my family's favorite!! You can have A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry
- You need 500 grams of Beef Tendons.
- You need 3 of Onion.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of ★Tomatoes (grated).
- It’s 1 of ★Carrots (grated).
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Potatoes (Spring potatoes).
- You need 1 of ◆Garlic.
- It’s 1 of ◆Hot red chili peppers.
- Prepare 1 of ◆Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of 1/2~ boxes Store-bought curry roux.
- You need 1 of ◎Sauce, ketchup, miso, black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg (topping).
The cooking time and amount of water will change according to the beef tendons, so adjust accordingly! Adding lots of black pepper will turn this into a really spicy curry. A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry Packed with collagen, this thick, rich, and spicy curry is my family's favorite!! The cooking time and amount of water will change according to the beef tendons, so adjust accordingly!
A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry step by step
- Preparing the Beef Tendons 1: Wash the beef tendons in water, boil in hot water in a pot, add celery leaves, and parboil..
- Preparing the Beef Tendons 2: After parboiling, throw out the hot water, wash the beef tendons in running water, and cut into easy-to eat pieces..
- Caramelized Onions 1: Thinly slice the onions, place onto a plate, drizzle olive oil, lightly wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave ..
- Caramelized Onions 2: Saute Step 3 in a frying pan until it changes color. Heat level: High then (after the water has evaporated) low..
- Vegetable Prep: Grate each of the ★ ingredients. Slice the celery. Cut the other carrot into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Sauteing: Add ◆ to a pot, and turn on over low heat..
- Sauteing 2: Once Step 6 is aromatic, add Steps 2 (beef tendons), 4 (onions), and 5 (celery) to saute..
- Simmering: Once the beef tendons have browned a bit, add water and ★, and boil until the beef tendons become soft. Lightly skim the scum..
- Vegetable Ingredients: Boil the carrots from Step 5 and the potatoes separately (this time, I used spring potatoes!).
- Turn off the heat once the beef tendons have softened, and add the roux. Add ◎ at this point, check the flavor and add Step 9 if it is okay, slowly boil again, and it's done!.
- This time, I used a fried egg as a topping! Top it with what you like, to make this even more appetizing!.
Adding lots of black pepper will turn this into a really spicy curry. Made with large, chunky bits of pork butt it apparently has a super creamy taste. A flavorful side dish of Indian cuisine. This dish blends the mild flavor of cumin with the unrelenting spice of curry. This unique take on the famous Chicken Tikka Masala is a wonderful idea for a starter or snack..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Lots of nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse some diseases. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.