Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins. This 'Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins' is so soft, moist and fluffy like a soufflé. And it is alcoholic, so it's only for grown-ups. Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper. *Note: You can use a Bamboo Steamer if you have one.
Based on my 'Steamed Cream Cheese Cake', I made a larger steamed cake. As I am such a big fan of Rum & Raisins (Sultanas), I added them to the cake. This 'Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins' is so soft, moist and fluffy like a soufflé. You can cook Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins
- It’s 125 g of Cream Cheese *cut into smaller pieces.
- It’s 60 g of Butter *cut into smaller pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas *https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11094786-rum-raisins.
Drain raisins and fold into mixture. Allow to cool completely in oven with door ajar. WHISK together sour cream, sugar and rum. Slice cheesecake and serve with a dollop of cream.
Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins step by step
- Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper. *Note: You can use a Bamboo Steamer if you have one. Use a large sheet of baking paper to line..
- Place Cream Cheese, Butter and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, cover with a plate, and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to warm and soften..
- Add Caster Sugar and Eggs, and use a whisk or hand blender to mix well until smooth. Add Self-Raising Flour and Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas, and combine well..
- Heat the steamer with enough water to steam for 30 minutes..
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin, carefully place the tin into the steamer, cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes OR until cooked through. *Note: I recommend to wrap the lid with tea towel or large cloth, so that water won’t drip onto the cake..
- Enjoy the cake warm, though it’s still tasty when cold..
Today's recipe is inspired by Jon's favourite ice cream – Rum & Raisin. It's a delicious no-bake cheesecake, packed full of rum-soaked raisins and flavoured with black treacle, just like the classic ice cream. See recipes for Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins too. The Best Steamed Cheese Cake Recipes on Yummly Cheese Cake With Raisins Home Made Easy Cakes.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Naturally, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to have adequate nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores now carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.