Quick black bean breakfast wrap. Great recipe for Quick black bean breakfast wrap. Just came up with this morning. It is a quick breakfast wrap using what you may already have in the pantry and fridge.
Process beans in a food processor until smooth. Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of beans. Spread layer of cream cheese mixture over beans. You can cook Quick black bean breakfast wrap using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick black bean breakfast wrap
- Prepare 1 can (10 oz) of original Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of black beans (rinsed well).
- It’s 1 can (2 oz) of sliced black olives.
- You need 1-2 cups of frozen corn.
- Prepare dash of cumin.
- You need of Squirt of lime.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Tortillas of choice.
- You need of Cottage cheese (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil.
Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled. To assemble, simply top a fresh tortilla with the black bean mixture, a few tablespoons of the zesty + creamy avocado mixture and about a teaspoon of sour cream or yogurt (you can also use mayo or your favorite sauce). Surprisingly, these wraps store well in the fridge. Instructions In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, salt, and eggs until well combined.
Quick black bean breakfast wrap step by step
- Heat coconut oil in your skillet on the stove until hot. When hot add your Frozen Corn, salt, & pepper..
- Sautee Corn on low heat until warm all the way through. When it's warm add a dash of cumin and your squirt of lime. Turn the heat up just a tad. Continue cooking corn. Stir often..
- You need to get your Corn good and fried. Basically it will start browning slightly. Don't burn it..
- Once Corn is fried up nice you will need to add your black beans, Rotel, & olives. Once all those have been added stir together and cook until warmed through..
- Have your tortillas ready to fill up. I added cottage cheese to mine just because I like the flavor and it can be a little spicy so it helps cool it down..
- Put as much or as little inside your tortillas of choice and chow down. You can also add different cheeses maybe some fresh cilantro would be nice. Scrambled eggs or chicken. This is very customizable to suit anyone's tastes. I just used what I had on hand and it came out very good. It would also be a good dinner idea as well. Don't limit yourself to just the recipe. Change it up and get creative..
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium-low heat. Add the beans, corn, paprika, oregano and garlic salt to the pan and stir well. Serve this over brown rice if you like, or top with pico de gallo and/or avocados. Between the beans and the egg it ends up being a high protein meal and a great way to start the day. Because I love the taste, I added fresh garlic and onion into this dish.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that most individuals appreciate. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, just about people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary changes in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function optimally. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.