Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu). Rava laddu is a South Indian Sweet made with semolina, sugar, ghee, cashews and raisins. Rava is the Indian term for semolina & laddu are sweet balls. Also known as suji ladoo in other parts of India, these are usually made during festivals & are great to gift.
Extremely simple to make I mean here you have a plate of absolutely delicious looking rawa laddu (semolina balls) all stacked up in front of you, with no one around to remind that. Rava Laddu with Coconut Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Festival celebrations come alive when delicious rava laddu prepared with coconut, saffron and dry fruits is served. You can have Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu)
- Prepare 2 cups of fine semolina, 1 cup almonds, 1/2 cup pistachios,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashewnuts, 1/2 cup dry shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tragacanth gum(gond in hindi)optional..if u have good.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fox nuts (makhana in hindi)optional.. if u have good.
- You need of These 2 above is good for health and can get in indian market.
- You need 1 cup of clarified butter,1 cup sugar powder,1 cup warm milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry ginger powder,2 tsp cardamom powder.
- It’s of Silver leaf optional to garnish.
It is a traditional Indian sweet suitable for all occasions and festivals. Rawa Laddu / Laddoo is an Indian sweet made with semolina and is traditionally prepared as a festival sweet. This recipe shows you a simple and quick method to make tasty laddus. Rava Laddu with step by step photos & video.
Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu) instructions
- First fry all the dry fruits one by one with little clarified butter/ghee…as in the picture. Tragacanth gum pic 3(gond).
- As u finish all..now grind all the dryfruits coarsely. Now heat 1 cup butter in a deep pan then add semolina and keep stirring till light brown.pic 2 fox nuts..fry them too in little butter/ghee.
- Now remove from heat and add powder sugar mix.now add warm milk little by little while mixing..see pic 3.
- Now add the grind dryfruits,cardamom powder,dry ginger powder now mix well that it can hold the mixture well.see in pic 3.
- Now make round laddu when it's warm… can use little oil on ur palm/hand while making.can decorate with silver leaf(optional)Made 29.u can store for 1 month in airtight container and in normal room temperature. Enjoy.Please be save and tc.stay at home👍.
Quick and easy rava laddu recipe that gives a soft textured About this recipe. Rava ladoo is a popular Indian sweet made during festivals. You can even call An easy method to make rava laddu recipe for Diwali or any festival. Rava Laddu is one of the easiest sweet that can be prepared for many occasion. Rava Ladoo is a traditional sweet bite made using Semolina (Rava / Sooji), Sugar and Ghee.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, almost all people don’t care about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to look after your body as early as possible. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? Since most people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This aisl is full of what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function well. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.