Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham. The term "Au Gratin" is French and refers to a dish topped with grated cheese and/or browned The ham can be added frozen to the slow cooker. It will thaw and warm as the potatoes cook. Crock Pot (Slow Cooker) Recipes are the best!
In a small bowl, combine soup, pepper, parsley and mustard. Add soup mixture to potato mixture. Spray crock pot with cooking spray. You can cook Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
- You need 1 of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- It’s 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 3/4 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried onion flakes.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
I loved that it was so user friendly and easy to cook in the crock pot. It is a must have to choose side dishes that can cook in a crock at the holidays. Sometimes you just crave something creamy and cheesy. And this side dish recipe fits that bill to the tee.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham instructions
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
As I mentioned these potatoes make a lovely side dish on your Easter table, but they also pair lovely with a perfectly cooked steak or lamb chops or any meat. Combine the cubed cooked ham, packages of dry au gratin potato mix and the roasted red sweet pepper in the prepared cooker. In a medium sized bowl, gradually stir the water into the cheddar cheese soup then pour over the mixture in the slow cooker. Crock Pot Ham Steak and Vegetable One Pot Meal. Quarantine Cooking with Carolyn Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham.