Ham & Potato Casserole. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg"). Cognate with Dutch ham ("ham"), dialectal German Hamme ("hind part of the knee, ham"), dialectal Swedish ham. ham перевод в словаре английский – русский. noun ham (uncountable). verb ham (third-person singular simple present hams, present participle hamming, simple past and past participle hammed). Транскрипция и произношение слова "ham" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры.
Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. Someone who enjoys the attention of others and will do crazy things to get it. Aj acts like a total ham when someone pulls out their camera. You can have Ham & Potato Casserole using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham & Potato Casserole
- Prepare 2 Cups of Ham.
- It’s 3 of Russet Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Flour.
- You need 5 Tbs of Butter.
- It’s 2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Italian Seasonings.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- You need of Bread Crumbs (Optional).
He is so bad his friends call him sham the ham ihtisham. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine. Examples of ham in a Sentence.
Ham & Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Get your ingredients ready and keep them on standby. I chose to grate my potatoes. I recommend trying to do that when you’re about to begin to minimize the browning effect. (Be mindful of your knuckles)..
- Get the onions, garlic, and potatoes in a hot pan with a little oil. Season them. You don’t have to cook it too long. You’re really trying to get the remaining liquid out of the potatoes. While you’re doing that, get the roux started with the flour and butter. It would be a good idea to warm your milk at this time as well..
- When the roux starts looking pretty, add in the milk while stirring. Season it and add a little more than half the cheese. Then add the ham in with the potatoes. It’s already cooked, you’re bringing it up to temp and letting your seasonings get on it. Add the tomatoes last to prevent overcooking. Turn it off.
- Move the mix to a baking pan, add the roux evenly over the top. Add the remaining cheese on top. Bake 35 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned to your liking..
- Top with toasted bread crumbs and green onions. Allow to cool about ten minutes to set up a bit. (Unlike I did, haha)..
Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. Often hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together. Looking for the definition of HAM? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: HAM. See more ideas about Ham radio, Amateur radio, Radio.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we live in. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body stops working properly, you cannot get yourself a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body needs the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, probably induced by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain diseases. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how good you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.