Makhana Kaju Curry. Today's recipe is khoya makhana curry without onion nd garlic. Very easy yet very tasty curry #noonion#nogarlic#jainrecipe For written RECIPE. Makhana Kaju Curry is a very delicious recipe for Main course.
Makhana cashew curry is a scrumptious dish with rich gravy. This dish can be prepared for any party or whenever you feel like eating something really good. हिन्दी में पढिये : Makhana Kaju Curry Recipe. This Makhana Kaju Matar Curry is a perfect crowd pleaser. You can have Makhana Kaju Curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Makhana Kaju Curry
- You need 1 cup of makhana (fox nut).
- It’s 1/2 cup of kaju (cashew).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of haldi (turmeric powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need As required of Oil.
- Prepare As required of Salt.
- It’s As required of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of hing.
If you are a vegetarian and bored of usual Shahi paneer, Butter paneer or Dal Makhani then this option is just perfect for you. Makhana Matar Curry is a delicious gravy-based dish. Makhana and matar is made with a spicy tomato and cashew gravy. I like to serve with fresh hot puris or white rice.
Makhana Kaju Curry instructions
- Take a pan, add oil, fry the makhana and cashews separately and keep it aside. Soak 1/2 cashews in hot water for 10 to 15 min..
- Take a mixer jar, add chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and soaked cashews. Blend it together..
- Heat oil. Add cumin seeds. Let it crackle. Add hing. Add kasuri methi to it stir. Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder and coriander powder. Stir and cook the masalas on slow flame..
- Add blended tomatoes 🍅 mixture to it. Cook for few minutes. Add coriander leaves, and garam masala to it. Stir add and water to it. Cook for few seconds. Add cashews and makhana to the gravy. Mix properly. Cook for 5min. Makhana and kaju sabji is ready..
- Can be served with roti or paratha..
Kaju Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Kaju Curry (absolutely delicious recipe of Kaju Curry ingredients and cooking method) Your favorite vegetables cooked in a luscious cashew nuts and. Makhana Curry. #makhana #makhanacurry #foxnuts #recipe #tastemade #easymade #eat #food #foodie #tasty #yummy #roti #dishes #dips #curry #homemade. Another curry recipe where khoya is added is Kaju khoya. Makhana or fox nuts are always there in The subtle sweetness and creaminess in the gravy, is due to the khoya. Phool Makhana Curry is made with puffy lotus seeds and green peas in a creamy sauce of cashews, tomatoes, and spices.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that most individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are in. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body has to have the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. You must have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.