Peanut Makhana chaat. Makhana Chaat Recipe a quick chat that can be made in few minutes if you have the chaat This is a simple dahi makhana chaat – ghee roasted makhana in a curd base with all the chaat chutneys.. A unique chaat preparation, raw peanuts boiled with turmeric and tossed with chopped onions and tomatoes. Makhana BhelPuri, an Indian snack that is sure to tantalize your taste buds!
Peanut chaat or moongphali chat is a healthy Indian snack made with boiled peanuts, raw onion, raw tomato, spices and coriander leaves. Peanut Chaat is a combination of peanuts, tomatoes, cucumbers and spices. It is a delicious and satisfying snack-not to mention healthy and low-fat! peanut chaat recipe adds more josh to the timeless appeal of boiled peanuts by combining it with juicy Serve boiled peanut chaat immediately after mixing. You can cook Peanut Makhana chaat using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Makhana chaat
- It’s 1 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s As required of Grated fresh coconut optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of makahna /foxnuts.
- You need Handful of Chopped coriander.
- It’s As per taste of Green chutney.
- It’s to taste of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of desi ghee.
Try other chaat recipes like the Papadi. Roasted makhana recipe – makhana or phool makhana or lotus seeds is an ingredient I have seen often living in India. I have had makhana kheer before and also had the roasted makhana many times. These makhana are delicious and rich in flavors.
Peanut Makhana chaat step by step
- Soak the peanuts about for 4-5 hours then boil these in the cooker for 1 whistle. Then let it cool and take out on a plate..
- Now Heat ghee in a pan,add foxnuts and roast until it becomes crispy then take out in a bowl. Cut the potato in small pieces..
- Now add remaining ghee in the same pan,add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies. Roast it. Then add boiled peanuts. Mix it well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the pieces of potato, salt, black pepper to it and mix it well. Roast for 2 minutes then add grated coconut. (Optional) and roasted foxnuts. Mix all ingredients well then Switch off the flame..
- Serve this chaat in a bowl or plate. Garnish with chopped tomato, coriander leaves, lemon juice and green chutney..
Cut cottage cheese in samll pieces. To this mixture add makhana, cottage cheese, cream , salt, red. Since makhana is being sold as an alternative to junk, it seems to appeal to parents who want to encourage healthy eating habits in their kids," says Sharma. Spicy phool makhana recipe with step by step pictures. Roasted spicy phool makhana is easy snack that can be made in jiffy.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Most men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body stops working right, you cannot get a healthy one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease. You need to include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.